• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New stuff on Burke Trail Map!

J'Hams

Hi....

I'm counting 55 trails and glades up from 50 last year....

Are these new:
Flaming Eddie's (blue)
Hibernator (blue)
Lee's Loop (black)
Scooby Doo (black)
Lift Line (blue) maybe new from last year?
Wayne's World (blue glade off double black glade)

Exciting stuff!

J'Hams

ujuva8u7.jpg

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Lift line was there last year with the new lift.

Flamin Eddie's and Scooby Doo been drawn on the map as "thinned tree areas' but never officially named.

The other glades are for the most part newish :)

thetrailboss

Staff member
Lift line was there last year with the new lift.

Flamin Eddie's and Scooby Doo been drawn on the map as "thinned tree areas' but never officially named.

The other glades are for the most part newish :)

i think that Scooby Doo was on the map as a named glade the last year of Northern Star. On their old website map.

PWDR8S

In the 40+ years I've skied New England and hit almost every place skiable, I have yet to try Burke..... I think this winter it is a must ski on my list!

fbrissette

In the 40+ years I've skied New England and hit almost every place skiable, I have yet to try Burke..... I think this winter it is a must ski on my list!
Same here, although I'm at 25+ instead of 40+. I got the Jay-Burke pass so I should see quite a bit of Burke this winter.

wa-loaf

Same here, although I'm at 25+ instead of 40+. I got the Jay-Burke pass so I should see quite a bit of Burke this winter.

I hit it for the first time last year. Definitely worth it.