• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Epic Run at Sunday River (Video)

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
...with epic music.

Last Saturday was a big ski weekend at my house with lots of friends coming up. We went skiing on Saturday February 16th and the report will be coming soon. My cousin got this great footage of the best run of the day which I edited down to a 6 minute video. Enjoy!

*Note* Please do not say where this is or what the name of this trail is called. Sufficient to say that it is not on the trail map. Thank you.

vinnyv11

Looks like a lot of fun. How many collisions were there not on tape lol. Seemed like a lot of people throwing on the brakes very suddenly.

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
Looks like a lot of fun. How many collisions were there not on tape lol. Seemed like a lot of people throwing on the brakes very suddenly.

It was the first time we did the run so we stopped a lot. Plus I am a bit sick so I didn't want to push it too much. Nothing is edited out, just the slow parts are fast forwarded at up to 8x the normal speed.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Ha, that one tree with the ski under it.

The speed up parts are a little disorienting for me watching the video. Conditions certainly look pretty good, particularly in the beginning of the video. If I hit up Sunday River soon I will need the tour for these so-called unmarked areas :)

vinnyv11

It was the first time we did the run so we stopped a lot. Plus I am a bit sick so I didn't want to push it too much. Nothing is edited out, just the slow parts are fast forwarded at up to 8x the normal speed.

I was just messing with you lol. Looked to be a great time up there.

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
Ha, that one tree with the ski under it.

The speed up parts are a little disorienting for me watching the video. Conditions certainly look pretty good, particularly in the beginning of the video. If I hit up Sunday River soon I will need the tour for these so-called unmarked areas :)

Sunday River is known for their unmarked terrain. Even though I have skied there for years, I am still just beginning to discover it.

snowmonster

If I hit up Sunday River soon I will need the tour for these so-called unmarked areas :)
We will show but not tell. I was up there last week to inspect the glades. They were open but showing some wear in spots. Unmarked glades were in excellent shape.;)

To the OP: I know exactly where you and your buddies skied. Looks like you need lots of PTex.

Last edited: