• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where to hit Sunday?

Bostonian

My choices are:

1. Cannon
2. Loon
3. Waterville

Been heavily leaning towards cannon, but I have not hit waterville or loon this winter yet either. Anyone skiing on Easter Sunday? Suggestions?

Puck it

My choices are:

1. Cannon
2. Loon
3. Waterville

Been heavily leaning towards cannon, but I have not hit waterville or loon this winter yet either. Anyone skiing on Easter Sunday? Suggestions?

Not Sunday but skiing Cannon tomorrow.

Edd

I'll be at Wildcat. We are not being helpful with our suggestions. Apologies.

ScottySkis

I'll be at Wildcat. We are not being helpful with our suggestions. Apologies.

I think a lot of people are already in spring mode and off today, so less suggests would come from that. To the original poster have fun were ever you decided to go.

puckoach

5 + years ago, went to a Sunrise Easter Service at the top of Loon. Was very nice.

That said, I'll be at Bretton Woods

JDMRoma

5 + years ago, went to a Sunrise Easter Service at the top of Loon. Was very nice.

That said, I'll be at Bretton Woods

BW tomorrow, and if my wife doesnt break my leg Ill be skiing there Sunday as well !

steamboat1

Speaking of Easter Sunrise Service Stowe is loading the gondola starting at 5am-6am. Several years ago I attended this service, it was nice. The service lasted about a 1/2 hour & after that they allowed you to ski down. They ran the gondola after the service & we were able to ski from approximately 6:30am till 8:am on the gondola without buying a lift ticket. My friends stayed & bought a ticket but I had to get back to NYC to be with family for Easter. What I'm saying is that I was able to ski Stowe for an hour & a half for free. Made it home with time to spare for Easter dinner too.

skifree

Talked family into skiing this year on Easter instead of family dinner. Score!!

Be on top of Waterville bright and early

mlkrgr

Skied Waterville on Friday and it was nice; they are doing the mountaintop service on Sunday like others.