• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - Opening weekend

bzrperfspec77

... Don't think so...Scotty's report would be more like:

Fun that was. Windows rolled smog down skied great till lift ice but fun runs had all trying. Platty.

I can't stop laughing! That was perfect! I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices Scotty and his "differences" :roll:

planb420

Sundown Opening weekend TR: Been there everyday so far and it keeps getting better...already at 100% and even got 6-7" of freshies. NO ICE SPOTS OR BARE SPOTS, 2 Parks....no bumps, YET. Groomers have been excellent, staff warm and friendly (as always), and the parks are better than they have ever been this early into a season...SO GO!
1463558_10100546407372441_1035484640_n.jpg

Madroch

Was nice Sunday.. Time to pull the moguls out of the shed before the potential grinch storm....

powhunter

Opening day...100% open!!!! Great job resisting a soft opening...Heard the conditions were fantastic! What are the plans as far as terrain park expansion and moguls?

Steveo

Madroch

Time to seed some bumps with natty possibly incoming. No more excuses. Let's get it done.

gmcunni

Time to seed some bumps with natty possibly incoming. No more excuses. Let's get it done.
rode the lift on saturday with a nice woman from Fairfield. she moved back east from CO about 3 years ago. she was having a great time at sundown doing the free demo day. she asked about bumps and I told her make sure she came back for the comps and the seeded gunny run in March.

Madroch

Jarrod- can the bump lovers get some love- saw Sundown tweet or share that no snowmaking because base was good- so how bout some bumps on nor'easter for the incoming snow- and before the rain Monday- than top coat em after the rain....??? Firm but workable after....