• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Berkshire East 2/8

Tin

Berkie has a ton of snow. Lapped Liftline about 10 times, East Glades, and most woods (aside from Avalanche and Tomahawk are on). Was expecting crusty junk, instead 4-5" of untouched cream cheese topped with sleet. Tomorrow's system will make things skiable that have not been in years.

BE1.jpg

BE2.jpg

Tin

Excellent. I should be there today, but it's looking like tomorrow for a (packed)powder day.

Was INSANE today! 8" in about 3 hours. Sending it off the big ledges around Avalanche, Beast, and Roy's. Crazy. Might have to go back tomorrow for more. You have a Subaru, use it!

bdfreetuna

Sounds great. Any idea of storm totals up there? Got 13-14" in Williamsburg, maybe 11-12" in Northampton.

Believe me the driving was not the issue. Some days you gotta put in that work.

Get any pix or helmet footy from the B-East today?

dlague

Sounds great. Any idea of storm totals up there? Got 13-14" in Williamsburg, maybe 11-12" in Northampton.

Yup work always gets in the way - go figure.

Need welfare in the form of ski packages.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Tin

It was snowing so hard you couldn't see a whole ton and with the wind it was impossible to know. I know down the road in Greenfield got A LOT less. Amherst/Belchertown definitely did better, I measured just over 16" at home.

Given they had 8" by 11am I would say 10-12" on top of 4-5" from the day prior.