• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush 12/13/12 Just Like Groundhog Day

skidmarks

Went back to Sugarbush again today for a repeat of yesterday's performance.
Packed Powder conditions and Jester and Downspout skied real well. The guns were off on the lower mountain so lower Jester and Domino was nice too.

Sugarbush has started making snow under the Heaven's Gate chair as well so it looks like they may try to have Ripcord open for the weekend as well.

One change from yesterday I can now upload pictures to Alpine Zone again!

photoAZ.jpgTurn.jpg

skidmarks

Nice pics! looks like fun. I've never been to sugarbush but it seems like I'm missing out

Sugarbush has some amazing skiing but you have to wait till there's enough natural snow. Once the Castlerock area is open, and they're reporting excellent conditions at Mad River Glen, you'll won't want to miss Sugarbush.

Looks like some snow is heading our way Sunday!

bdfreetuna

Nice pics! looks like fun. I've never been to sugarbush but it seems like I'm missing out

Sugarbush is tied with Jay for my favorite place to ski. You are definitely missing out. Hit it up in February/March and into the spring for best results.