• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River GoPro Montage!

M4TTYICE

Hey Guys,

This is my first post to the AZ forums and I thought I'd share this GoPro video I made from my Sunday River trip this past weekend! My cousin shared this forum with me and I've been reading some of the threads and I will definitely be sticking around :)

Anyways, let me know what you think of the video...I'm the one with the GoPro on...I'm not the best skier by any means but I can hold my own, enjoy!

-Matt

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Hey Guys,

This is my first post to the AZ forums and I thought I'd share this GoPro video I made from my Sunday River trip this past weekend! My cousin shared this forum with me and I've been reading some of the threads and I will definitely be sticking around :)

Anyways, let me know what you think of the video...I'm the one with the GoPro on...I'm not the best skier by any means but I can hold my own, enjoy!

-Matt

So Conrad dragged you here too? :wink:

MadMadWorld

Is it me or could the trees use a little cleanup in the summer? Looks like you could destroy your skis in there

Bene288

Probably one of the most entertaining go pro vids I've seen. The wipeout into the lift line was classic! The spill at 2:40 when you chased your bonzai ski with the other one still on your boot was the best part of the vid. Looks like you guys had a good time there.

M4TTYICE

The youtube channel you have is pretty funny. How's your goal so far of reading 6 books in 2 months :lol:

Hey Nick, the first song is called "Alive and Amplified" by The Mooney Suzuki and the 2nd one is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Also, I see you found my YT channel M4TTYICE ;) The reading goal is going alright so far haha I started it yesterday and am 40 pages into my first book! Glad you enjoy my channel and I'm really happy my cousin Conrad showed me this forum :)

-Matt

M4TTYICE

Probably one of the most entertaining go pro vids I've seen. The wipeout into the lift line was classic! The spill at 2:40 when you chased your bonzai ski with the other one still on your boot was the best part of the vid. Looks like you guys had a good time there.

Thanks for the kind words man! Yeah I was really proud with how this video came out...I tried to make sure that the timing on most of the wipeouts/jumps was perfect and I'm glad you picked up on it. And yeah, I kinda spazzed out when I lost my ski there haha but it made for a great moment in the video :D

-Matt

MadMadWorld

That Imagine Dragon song is in every freaking commercial these days from Combat Rescue to Assassins Creed. But damn is it a catchy tune!

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Nick, the first song is called "Alive and Amplified" by The Mooney Suzuki and the 2nd one is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Also, I see you found my YT channel M4TTYICE ;) The reading goal is going alright so far haha I started it yesterday and am 40 pages into my first book! Glad you enjoy my channel and I'm really happy my cousin Conrad showed me this forum :)

-Matt

Wait, I didn't literally show you this forum. How exactly did you end up here? Were you searching for my video and found the forum instead?

M4TTYICE

Wait, I didn't literally show you this forum. How exactly did you end up here? Were you searching for my video and found the forum instead?

No I actually was just bored and searched like "steepest trail" or something, then found this forum...clicked on a couple of topics and read some...then noticed your post LMAO.