Cannon Lover's Thread - Page 15

AlpineZone

Page 15 of 233 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    Do any other ski areas have this policy like Cannon?
    Saw this on their website:

The use of Drones for photography or other use at Cannon Mountain is prohibited. The airspace above Cannon is protected, and authorization must be obtained prior to operating a drone over/around Cannon Mountain.
    This could happen!!!!!

Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Considering the way the A-10s coming barreling past Waterville and Cannon at about tree-top level, it's probably a pretty good policy

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Considering the way the A-10s coming barreling past Waterville and Cannon at about tree-top level, it's probably a pretty good policy
    I wonder if they got video of us.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    I wonder if they got video of us.
    Ducking ropes or cartwheeling over snow snakes? Maybe it picked up 4 grown men riding the Tuckerbrook quad in search of the elusive Bobcat...
    2018-19
    Wildcat 11/10

2017-2018 Days: 51
    2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24
    2009-2010 Days: 47

Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    Ducking ropes or cartwheeling over snow snakes? Maybe it picked up 4 grown men riding the Tuckerbrook quad in search of the elusive Bobcat...
    I think this is might be the entrnace.

Attached Images Attached Images

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

What is with "Rock Garden" that is stretching this new trail idea. Blowing up some glades again too...Whats the point of having a larger numbers of trails? Pretty soon the streets will be running with latte:

The mountain manager JD has been getting slammed on FB these inflated trail numbers.Not so much for the trail numbers but for the marketing of these.He has responded but we are not buying the hype.Most of this week the ski report has been boasting about the most open trails in NH which is directly associated with these inflated trail counts.Yesterday the report actually said "We maintain the fact that we have the most open trails in NH.That's great but Cannon has 120 acres to Loons 222 and BW's 235.I believe only 1 new glade was cut but they advertise 8 new trails and glades.
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    The mountain manager JD has been getting slammed on FB these inflated trail numbers.Not so much for the trail numbers but for the marketing of these.He has responded but we are not buying the hype.Most of this week the ski report has been boasting about the most open trails in NH which is directly associated with these inflated trail counts.Yesterday the report actually said "We maintain the fact that we have the most open trails in NH.That's great but Cannon has 120 acres to Loons 222 and BW's 235.I believe only 1 new glade was cut but they advertise 8 new trails and glades.
    Wow that's terrible.

Anyone skied their recently? Havnt been keep up with this thread... Heading up Xmas night fr 10 days of skiing... Hoping to hit cannon atleast half of those

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by Farleyman View Post
    Anyone skied their recently? Havnt been keep up with this thread... Heading up Xmas night fr 10 days of skiing... Hoping to hit cannon atleast half of those

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Yes sir, it is skiing pretty good for early December. They are opening the summit tomorrow.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information