• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rage....

Savemeasammy

Hopefully the skiing is worth it.

It could be worse. Take me for example, I'm working an reading about you at Killington! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Rex

Did they still charge you $84 for a ticket? I saw that yesterday when I was considering going up and that made the decision for me. That is simply insane for an early season offering, especially when they know they are going to have lift problems.

Puck it

I think I am going tomorrow.
hfd_None_anim.gif

bvibert

Staff member
Pretty sure he K1 was down yesterday also.

Opened after 2pm is what I read.

When we got there yesterday they were saying it would be open by 11, that estimate changed to 11:30 before we booted up. I gave up hope when it wasn't loading by 1. It was well after 2 (closer to 3) when it finally opened.

powhunter

Tin How was the snow today??? All we really missed without the Gondi yesterday was Upper DD and cascade. Everything else ya could get to

Tin

Tin How was the snow today??? All we really missed without the Gondi yesterday was Upper DD and cascade. Everything else ya could get to

Was amazing. A little heavy but just go faster and don't turn as tight lol. Ovation today might be one of my top 10 run ever, just about untouched at 10am. Conclusion still had untouched snow on the sides around lunch. The ledgey area on skiers right was huckable as long as you avoided the creek at the bottom.With the lifts down we lapped Powerline and Ridge several times. Not first tracks but close. Lower Downdraft, Flume, and Escapade had dirt and ice spots by noon, the water bars were fun to launch off. Great all around day.