• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vermont/NH Bachelor Party Suggestions

Farleyman

I thru my brothers bachelor party at Killington and it was a blast, we rented a house that wasn't too expensive and if you purchase lift tickets ahead of time at Costco I think you could get three tickets for $159 or something like that, there is an ton of pubs and bars all over the place too. Turned out snoop dog was there that weekend too!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

bkj

Thanks everyone. It ended up most of the people who said yes to the party don't ski or snowboard so we're going a little different route. Really appreciate all the suggestions.

dlague

Thanks everyone. It ended up most of the people who said yes to the party don't ski or snowboard so we're going a little different route. Really appreciate all the suggestions.

Hate that when that happens! With about 16 million people out of 300 million in the USA that ski or snowboard the odds are high that you know many non skiers or snowboarders. During the winter we hang out with many people of the same mind set and tend to think that others are the same way.