Wachusett Pow Jan- Feb 2015

AlpineZone

Wachusett Pow Jan- Feb 2015

http://www.newschoolers.com/watch/75...r?c=11&o=3&t=6

Skiing some woods and powder at Wachusett this past month

That's pretty cool. Just posting a link or are you one of the skiers? Did you get spotted hassled by ski patrol at all?
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Didnt have any trouble with patrol or rangers, though it is highly illegal to ski off trail at Wa so we were lucky that we didnt have any issues. And yeah all the shots are of me

Funk #49...excellent choice of tunes.

You on pine hill trail at one point? It's a great video. I've taken my share of forbidden tree runs there but nothing like your lines. I have heard of a way that spits you out on the road by the visitor center and then ultimately at the top of the novice chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneak View Post
    You on pine hill trail at one point? It's a great video. I've taken my share of forbidden tree runs there but nothing like your lines. I have heard of a way that spits you out on the road by the visitor center and then ultimately at the top of the novice chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah this is mostly the woods to the right of Ropers Road, then a few lines on the backside. I have skied pine hill hiking trail many times before thats a fun run just never got around to filming it this year. And yeah all the lines to the right of ropers end up near the top of the monadnock lift, as long as you stay to skiers left theres no walking required.

Thread Information