Weather Outlook, December 16, 2015

AlpineZone

Weather Outlook, December 16, 2015

Looks like JP might get some Jay Cloud effect this weekend, with sub-freezing temps down to around Sugarbush to make snow. Sucky thing is that about a week later, more warmth will move in (around the 24th) to kill whatever progress the snowmakers can push out.

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

You can't trust 5-day forecasts!

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Well hell that makes me feel all better !
    Stocking up on my pain killers....Double bag and Tripple bag. It's gonna be a Merry Fucking Christmas no matter what !!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by JDMRoma View Post
    Well hell that makes me feel all better !
    Stocking up on my pain killers....Double bag and Tripple bag. It's gonna be a Merry Fucking Christmas no matter what !!

Well this might make you feel better! From today at the summit of Cannon.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1450405232.270969.jpg

2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    I think I know a couple people beaded to Snowy Ridge NY this weekend lucky anyone who gets to enjoy first Powder days of winter.

Couple inches by Saturday. Better go pre-position!

Attached Images Attached Images

Attached Images Attached Images

I still have an inch of snow on my car in the driveway tonight, I know that it will melt, but it gives me a little hope!

Thread Information