Killington 2-3-2016 - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Be proud Tuna and Krusty... in two days you've both created the 2 greatest threads in AZ history.

2019-2020 0 days and holding...
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Monday and I'll even throw an extra penny at you. Big shot.

How are haters like this not moderated around here?
    you kidding dude? you made outrageous claims. everyone said you were wrong. you put money on you being right. not only were you completely wrong, but you proved yourself wrong in totally epic fashion. then you welched on paying the full debt owed. you are dishonorable.

and stop editing your posts to change your arguments after people have already responded to them. i shouldn't NEED to quote your text.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    you kidding dude? you made outrageous claims. everyone said you were wrong. you put money on you being right. not only were you completely wrong, but you proved yourself wrong in totally epic fashion. then you welched on paying the full debt owed. you are dishonorable.
    You'll get your big money on Monday with an extra tip just for being so special and righteous.

I don't edit crap except to add more info or correct a spelling mistake.

I do the website for my insurance company; they hooked me up.
    Have you evern dealt with an insurance company? It's not like dealing with the next door neighbor plumber.
    Either:
    a) Your insurance company fails to follow proper regulatory and accounting procedures; or
    b) You are offsetting a charge which is, therefore, coming out of your pocket at the end of the day.

I'm willing to bet it's neither, but if it is indeed one, that it's the latter.

You'll get your big money on Monday with an extra tip just for being so special and righteous.
    I've never seen someone so wrong be so righteous. You tried to stiff Krusty. If you needed more time to come up with $3.12 (stifling a laugh...) you had an obligation to tell him rather than just assuming that he would write off your debt to him.

So not only did Paypal suspend your account, but you can't come up with $3.12. I'm starting to connect the dots...

Fine I'll take a walk to the bank in the snow tomorrow with no car just for Krusty the negative dude. Actually, tomorrow's Saturday, car rescue day. Gonna have to wait till Monday Clown.
    You have to deposit money in the bank in order to come up with $3.12? As sad as that is, have you ever heard of online banking?

If funds are that tight, you really should tell your father to work harder. He's clearly letting you down.

I got no car, it's a long ass walk in the snow, and I'm paying up.

This site is usually fun but it's like 25% haters and the rest cool people.

I guess that's how it is when you go skiing anywhere too.

You can block people on this site right? After you get your BTC on Monday I'm not reading another word from Krusty the Clown.
    Last edited by bdfreetuna; Feb 5, 2016 at 1:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    You tried to stiff Krusty.
    For the record, although he comes across as very "Krusty", the Klown in reference is "Kusty. Whatever that means.

I got no car, it's a long ass walk in the snow, and I'm paying up.

This site is usually fun but it's like 25% haters and the rest cool people.

I guess that's how it is when you go skiing anywhere too.

You can block people on this site right? After you get your BTC on Monday I'm not reading another word from Krusty the Clown.
    Doubles down by playing the victim card...

Since there were only four people skiing at Killington on Wednesday, and you state that 25% of skiers are haters, I wonder who the hater was on the slopes that day?

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Doubles down by playing the victim card...
    You too VTKilarney. You've been a constant hater. Blocking you right now.

More like 50 people skiing at least. Thread over for me. Have fun guys.

You too VTKilarney. You've been a constant hater. Blocking you right now.
    There is a God. I get to make comments and he won't see them to offer asinine responses. Definitely a win-win situation.

Oh, wait... How will I learn about the dangers of cloud seeding?????? Shit.

Thread Information