Killington 2-3-2016 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    borrow $3.12 from your fucking millionaire father or take it out of the family business and deposit it into your bitcoin wallet and settle your debt you stupid and dishonorable idiot.
    Take a hike guy. Hope to never see you on the slopes. I've had a rough enough week as it is. Not really showing your best face lately huh?

your rough week is no one's fault but your own. you were stupid. we all told you so. you put money on your stupidity and lost, and now you aren't paying up. you are dishonorable, and you are stupid. judging by your posts, the only time i'd ever see you on the slopes is when i blow by you while you're cleaning up after one of your trademark yardsales, gaper.

borrow $3.12 from your fucking millionaire father or take it out of the family business and deposit it into your bitcoin wallet and settle your debt you stupid and dishonorable idiot.
    The guy is a dirt ball what do you expect. He left a woman on trail that she had no right to be on. He left her there and this one of his first post here The guy is a sleeve ball.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

your BTC payment was short by $3.12
    He said 10$. He paid you 10$ canadian...

Nonetheless, not cool at all. But then, I fully expected him not to pay you a dime...

those rossis you love to boast about. those are gaper skis, gaper.

Krusty, you're a nasty dude.

I'll deposit some cash in the bank tomorrow when it's not snowing and send you a little extra tip. Jackass.

your rough week is no one's fault but your own. you were stupid. we all told you so. you put money on your stupidity and lost, and now you aren't paying up. you are dishonorable, and you are stupid. judging by your posts, the only time i'd ever see you on the slopes is when i blow by you while you're cleaning up after one of your trademark yardsales, gaper.
    Ron B.jpg

I think KtK is getting ready to stab BDFT in the heart with a trident. . .

Killington 2-3-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    "Everything you want"

"Everything?"

"Everything"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

Turn that smile on the Klown from upside down.

i'm smiling man. working from home for the next few hours and then its off to the airport. this time tomorrow i'm skiing winter park.

Thread Information