Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020 - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Ski for free at Bretton Woods tomorrow!

From https://www.brettonwoods.com/alpine_...now_conditions

Get your equipment and your ski clothes ready, we are opening for the season tomorrow at noon. Bring a canned good or non-perishable item to donate to Omni Hotel's "Say Goodnight to Hunger" initiative and you can ski free from noon to 3:30pm. Please be aware, there will be no beginner terrain available but we hope to have some soon! The guns will be running so be sure to pack your goggles or stop in at TreeTop Alpine and see some of the great gear they offer! For all of you wondering, the Bretton Woods Skyway 8-passenger gondola is complete and will be operational this winter! Keep checking the Bretton Woods Facebook page for more updates as we inch closer to the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    Please be aware, there will be no beginner terrain available
    That's awesome, but I guarantee that statement isn't true

Has anybody received ChamplainValley Ski card? Bought it this year a while back but haven't received it. Not sure how they will be delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrn View Post
    Has anybody received ChamplainValley Ski card? Bought it this year a while back but haven't received it. Not sure how they will be delivered.
    Yeah I think mine arrived Saturday. Plain white envelope first class USPS.

received mine this week

I'm heading to Jay this year at the end of January. I went to the ski expo today and was disappointed in no discount tickets. Any insight on any deals for midweek tickets

Quote Originally Posted by badinfluence View Post
    I'm heading to Jay this year at the end of January. I went to the ski expo today and was disappointed in no discount tickets. Any insight on any deals for midweek tickets
    Ride and Ski Card gets you 50% midweek and Sundays I think.

Was wondering if anyone has come across a new website link for a 2019/2020 Killington 2for1 lift ticket voucher.

they aren't doing bogos this year. dynamic pricing on the website. buy early to lock in greater discounts.

i think it is lame and my early season business was redirected to sunday river and loon this past weekend on the basis that they were open, free for me, and i'm unlikely to exhaust my ikon allotments there. i can't start burning pass days in vermont quite yet

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    they aren't doing bogos this year. dynamic pricing on the website.
    And their "dynamic prices" seemed to have jumped up significantly already. I'm finding Mount Snow to be the more affordable (and closer) option for November skiing. I'm not even thinking about using my cache of passes yet. Long season ahead of us!

I have a Killington early season 2-for-1 needs to be used before mid-December. Maybe I should use passes early... I've got Thursdays wide open this year for Magic $29 and Mt Ellen $30
    2019/2020 season [*powder day]

Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2*]

Thread Information