How about something different - Page 46

AlpineZone

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Something different..hmmm
    The mobs destroyed SOHO last night..my building and a few others were spared..Chaos.

Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    Something different..hmmm
    The mobs destroyed SOHO last night..my building and a few others were spared..Chaos.
    Sad times caused by a combination of pandemic cabin fever, job layoffs/financial crisis, summertime anarchy, and roiling racial woes.

Did you hear about this kooky guy in SLC who aimed a bow and arrow at protesters while yelling All Lives Matter! The crowd pummeled him and then flipped his car.

So much for social distancing and wearing masks huh?

On with the next great American drama!

NYC is a fucking war zone.
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

I couldn't imagine living in a City like NY and not being able to be legally armed on a normal day, let alone with all this crap going on.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post

They were advancing social justice you Neanderthal
    - The U.S. media

Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    I couldn't imagine living in a City like NY and not being able to be legally armed on a normal day, let alone with all this crap going on.
    It's difficult (and expensive) to even be armed in your apartment. You can even imagine the paperwork you have to fill out & the intentional "difficultness" to invent a word of properly filling out that paperwork. And you cant download it, you must pick it up at your local precinct. I was floored by the whole process. They cant technically make it illegal to own a gun in your home because of the Second Amendment, but they can make it very expensive & very hard. So basically only well-off people with either educations or lawyers can own a firearm in NYC.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    So much for social distancing and wearing masks huh? On with the next great American drama!
    I presume this means I can finally return to church on Sunday if I first throw a brick through a window.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I presume this means I can finally return to church on Sunday if I first throw a brick through a window.
    Go ahead, if anyone gets in your way getting there, feel free to gas them with tear gas and shoot them with rubber bullets.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    if anyone gets in your way getting there, feel free to gas them with tear gas and shoot them with rubber bullets.
    What does that have to do with the real world regulation of social distancing?

I literally have not been allowed to attend my small church for months now (literally) because my state says it is "unsafe" & illegal to gather & I could be arrested for it, even in that very small number.

But if you want to "gather" in the many thousands in tight groups in giant cities, it's perfectly okay & you wont be arrested. It's total horse**** & should be a case study in logical fallacy.

The following is the most BenedictGomez-appropriate thing I've ever seen you type

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    It's total horse**** & should be a case study in logical fallacy.
    2019-2020 59 days and holding...
    Thunder Ridge: 12/7, 12/8, 12/21, 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/31, 1/4, 1/5, 1/11, 1/17, 1/18, 1/19, 1/26, 2/1, 2/2, 2/8, 2/9, 2/15, 2/16, 2/20, 2/21, 2/22, 2/23, 3/7, 3/8
    Killington: 11/15, 12/16, 12/17, 12/18, 12/19, 12/20, 12/23, 1/3, 1/30, 1/31, 2/13, 2/27, 3/12
    Mount Snow: 11/27, 12/2, 12/24 Sunday River: 1/8, 1/9, 1/10 Greek Peak: 1/13, 1/14 Jiminy Peak: 12/6 Catamount: 12/13, 3/5 Pico: 12/19, 2/28 Mohawk: 12/27 Burke: 1/1 Ragged: 1/2 Wildcat: 1/6 Cannon: 1/7 Jay Peak: 1/23 Mad River Glen: 1/24 Magic: 2/14
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

Thread Information