• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Southwest adds flights into Steamboat

Zand

Maybe, but BOS-DAL is worthless to get to HDN on SW in my book. Much better going BOS-DEN (which SW is still flying nonstop twice a day) and getting on one of the many DAILY DEN-HDN flights SW will have.

Sent from my SM-T830 using AlpineZone mobile app

BOS-HDN is served direct by JetBlue and was often $314 round trip last year except maybe a few midseason weeks. Obviously doesn't fly every day. I cant imagine you'd save enough flying Southwest to make it worth flying to Dallas. Probably a bit cheaper flying through Denver though.

I got a message from JHMR saying BOS-JAC now has a direct flight via American but I've never heard of it before. Will have to look into that. Hate American but a direct flight would be worth it.

Edit - just looked it up and indeed American is firing up a BOS-JAC route in December. Awesome.