• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Wendys..

Chili with cheese and crackers..Junior bacon Cheeseburger plain..GSS no likey mayo..small frys..Iced Tea with one sugar packet..

drjeff

Philly chicken wrap, side salad with caesar dressing and a few glasses of iced tea. Fortunately the latest downpour to roll through my neck of the woods today hit while we were in the restaurant!

dmc

Going to grill up a burger... And then do the peepee dance..

bvibert

Staff member
I had a yummy turkey sandwich and some Doritos, and some strawberries, and a cookie.

drjeff

Hopefully just a piece of leftover pizza from dinner last night and NOT any of the container of driveway patch material that I'm going to be "playing " with shortly :rolleyes:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
The tiny bit of leftover sausage/potato/kale casserole that there was (not even 1 cup's worth).

I just added some tortilla chips and salsa to balance it out. :lol:

Phillycore

I hate to say this but the last thing I needed to eat is what I did eat....

Burger King....

The kids were begging and I bit hook line and sinker...

Lunch #1..Hot dog..chips..gatorade..@ the turn..

Lunch #2..Corned beef with tomato and spicy mustard on Rye with chips and Diet Coke from Daves deli..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Early lunch ... more like brunch since I didn't have breakfast first. Leftover spaghetti and meatball from Saturday night's dinner out. Hopefully, it doesn't make me sick. :eek:

Moe Ghoul

Early lunch ... more like brunch since I didn't have breakfast first. Leftover spaghetti and meatball from Saturday night's dinner out. Hopefully, it doesn't make me sick. :eek:

I like leftover spaghetti, I usually splash ketchup in it, lol. Somehow, it works. Not sure what I'm having for lunch, but I know it ain't "Tortilla Soup" again! Leaning towards a tuna sammy.

Chicken noodle soup..burger with bacon, tomato, mustard...BBQ chips..G2 Gatorade..and I just got a happy BDAY text from the girl I went out with last week..how sweet..