What are you eating for lunch today??? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 192 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    and for the record i just ate roast beef

Quote Originally Posted by llamborghinii View Post
    and for the record i just ate roast beef
    Good to know..now I'm eating some combos and drinking gatorade..yeah boy-eeeee..What a great thread..who ever started this thread is a genious

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer View Post
    ct...it's probably cause your bothered my the market Get yourself some DOG to protect your backside and your appetite and memory will return.
    Markets go up, markets go down. In my line, you're locked in for 10 years, anyway, so day to day moves don't matter much.

Wasn't sure if you meant DOG, the Proshares short of the Dow, which is doing nicely today, or DOG, the Canadian junior E&P company- Blackdog-, which is not doing so well.
    I'm guessing you're talking about the Dow short.

A big pile of shushi... And I'm back in Arkansas today...
    Actually realy good stuff...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Buffalo chicken wrap, side salad hold the onions/peppers with caesar dressing and 4 glasses of unsweetened iced tea with lemon.

My business partner and I eat at the same place every day, and basically order the same 4 things over and over and over. The waitresses basically don't even ask us what we want to order anymore since they know what we eat each day of the week. It's sad that we're that predictable

I didnt wake up in time for lunch today.....
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    Markets go up, markets go down. In my line, you're locked in for 10 years, anyway, so day to day moves don't matter much.

Wasn't sure if you meant DOG, the Proshares short of the Dow, which is doing nicely today, or DOG, the Canadian junior E&P company- Blackdog-, which is not doing so well.
    I'm guessing you're talking about the Dow short.
    You guess correctly...is that the perfect tik symbol or what.

Sorry for the hijack....back to "What are you eating for lunch today"
    www.firstlightphotographics.com

" Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all -- in which case, you fail by default,"

To beat the grim reaper in life it's not about how long you live but how you live it.

I can't wait to read about what everybody eats for lunch tomorrow...Keep this thread going..I'll buy a case of beer to the last person to post in this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    I'll buy a case of beer to the last person to post in this thread..
    OK I'm the last person to post right now, does that mean I get the beer??

Today I have leftover pasta from last night and some carrots again...
    Brian

Last post!

Thread Information