• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009 Ski Sundown Mogul Competitions

2knees

Riiiiiiight. Kinda like you did against MrMagic last year?

Looks to me like it was the other way around, dontcha think? :-o

(High res for your viewing pleasure.)

Puh-lease. See above.

I somehow missed this earlier. youtube imeds are simply blocked at work though.

Nice work. the slow mo sounds are hilarious. Video too.

I'm gonna have some fun with this slam dunk,.

Grassi21

I somehow missed this earlier. youtube imeds are simply blocked at work though.

Nice work. the slow mo sounds are hilarious. Video too.

I'm gonna have some fun with this slam dunk,.

I think I saw a gunman to your left on the grassy knowl.

Was that the flat section at the bottom? Looked like it, It seriously look like some a sniper took you out. There is 2knees in the lead taking on the flat part of the course and then wham. I'm not even busting on you. That sucks.

bigbog

.. :lol: :lol:................

ROTFL....
Greg you just cannot keep it a friendly activity eh'!...? But...I guess that's what makes Administrator privs a goal for us pions... :lol: :lol: ....

Greg

Staff member
How's everyone's summer training going?

Grassi21

all this mtn biking you guys have been doing has me scared about my fitness level for this season. i stepped up the yoga to 2 or 3 days a week for balance and core strength. the skiers edge is back in business. paddling in the fall will be big for me. i will also bite the bullet in the fall and get back in the weight room to hammer my legs.

Greg

Staff member
all this mtn biking you guys have been doing has me scared about my fitness level for this season. i stepped up the yoga to 2 or 3 days a week for balance and core strength. the skiers edge is back in business. paddling in the fall will be big for me. i will also bite the bullet in the fall and get back in the weight room to hammer my legs.

I gave you a chance way back when all this MTB tomfoolery started....

Greg

Staff member
i do feel like i missed the boat on MTBing. at this point i would be dead weight.

We're talking about setting up a newb/slow pace ride at some point so we can all just cruise together. In any event, it doesn't take long to get up to speed since the learning curve is so steep. Within a month of riding, say a half dozen rides, you'll probably be keeping up just fine. Plenty of riding season left...

bvibert

Staff member
We're talking about setting up a newb/slow pace ride at some point so we can all just cruise together. In any event, it doesn't take long to get up to speed since the learning curve is so steep. Within a month of riding, say a half dozen rides, you'll probably be keeping up just fine. Plenty of riding season left...

I agree with Greg. You're in pretty good shape Chris so all you have to do is get some of the technique down. Be on the look out for the slower paced ride coming up.

powhunter

I've really stepped up my beer consumption and couch time the past few weeks.

same here!!! also when I go shopping with the woman...Ive been practicing keeping the hips forward....I kinda look like some redneck farmer pushing a plow thru the mall

steve

bvibert

Staff member
same here!!! also when I go shopping with the woman...Ive been practicing keeping the hips forward....I kinda look like some redneck farmer pushing a plow thru the mall

steve

I've been practicing keeping the hips forward when with my wife too, but not while shopping. :eek:

Greg

Staff member
i do feel like i missed the boat on MTBing. at this point i would be dead weight.

I will say right here that I'd be willing to take a ride or two to hang back with you guys. I'm sure Brian would too if it meant us expanding our MTB crew. Here's another novel idea for you two. Why don't you hook up and start sort of a farm team of sorts of CT AZ MTBers. In a month, when you get up to speed, join us. Do it. Like I said, plenty of season left. Drag 2knees out with you. :idea: You guys have no idea what you're missing.