The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 557

AlpineZone

Page 557 of 630 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 6291

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    imho-mtn biking expansion at the mtn especially easy flow trails like the ones at blueberry lake.
    K expecting 37,000 bike visits this year. They did 30,000 last year. Haven't been to SB in the summer. I'll have to put it on my list.

I am headed to Aspen next week. Does anybody know if Sugarbush pass holders are entitled to the Mountain Collective 50% discount at Aspen?

imho-mtn biking expansion at the mtn especially easy flow trails like the ones at blueberry lake.
    I agree that adding some easy flow type trails on the mtn would be great for more people to use them that are not very experienced. The easy trails are pretty difficult and were pretty intimidating for a novice rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I am headed to Aspen next week. Does anybody know if Sugarbush pass holders are entitled to the Mountain Collective 50% discount at Aspen?
    I was there last year with my family and we all we able to use the Mtn Collective discount. Make sure to bring your pass!

I think we spent as much time in summer as winter in vt...would like to do some range shooting at one of the clubs..
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

My 9yo son did the MTB camp last year. They did an awesome job. Really great experience for him and cant say enough good things about the instructors.

That experience led us to checking out other bike parks in the area. SB terrain is high intermediate to expert only. Some of the other areas definitely have some more entry level terrain. I have to imagine its the national forest issues that handcuff SB from doing to much work? Blueberry lake is a nice beginner trail network. There are some climbs though.

Also. A lot of the other resorts have a few more summer activities for kids and families. Killington has a bunch of stuff. Ropes course, zip line, some eagle thing that made me almost puke, tubes, etc. My daughter and I drove down there for the day while my son was at MTB camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. That is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Yes. You just need to go the the guest service desk and show you pass and a photo ID

I know its a ways off, but what would you guys expect to have open easter weekend this year? Do you usually only plan on running a lift or 2 or will you open everything that has snow? Weekend only?

Quote Originally Posted by NY DirtBag View Post
    I know its a ways off, but what would you guys expect to have open easter weekend this year? Do you usually only plan on running a lift or 2 or will you open everything that has snow? Weekend only?
    Daily until at least 4/21 per what Win said a week or so ago when someone asked about that week. If they scale back operations, it would be closing the Gate House side at Lincoln Peak. Gate House often closes mid-April, but with the direction it faces it also melts out quickly in the spring. CR historically runs as long as it has snow (last year it was still open and skiing beautifully April 21/22...but that's highly weather dependent obviously and wasn't exactly normal).

Thread Information