Sundown 11/30 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sundown 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    ok not to be mr grinch here, but anyone else been outside today????

It would be off the friggin hook right now. too bad they arent open.

Im stringing xmas lights outside on this beautiful day and I should be ripping bumps

Quote Originally Posted by downhill04 View Post
    Damn you guys are way too technical for me. All this A&E stuff is over my head. I prefer to point the skis and hope not to get out of control and crash
    Believe me, I'm far from being a technical analyst on this stuff. I'm more of a trial and error guy myself. I've absorbed enough of the tech lingo to give simple explanations though...
    Brian

Damn you guys are way too technical for me. All this A&E stuff is over my head. I prefer to point the skis and hope not to get out of control and crash
    just go as fast as you can. thats about the only thing that matters in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Believe me, I'm far from being a technical analyst on this stuff. I'm more of a trial and error guy myself. I've absorbed enough of the tech lingo to give simple explanations though...
    I use to be up on the lingo back in my college days when I was skiing 80+ days a year. Now I'm lucky if I can slightly understand what people are talking about. I feel like the “old guy hanging out at a club” now a day.

“What the hell does that mean? These damn whippier snappers make no sense.” haha

I do love the outing videos that you guys post. It is the only chance I get to see how off my form is. I feel like I'm doing alright while on the slopes then I see the vid and my poles look like a blindfolded kid swinging at a piñata.

The problem is I look like a monkey trying to ef a football after about 4 bumps. But hey when I crash I crash with style.

Yard sale - guy

The problem is I look like a monkey trying to ef a football after about 4 bumps. But hey when I crash I crash with style.

Yard sale - guy
    Oh, I gots style covered when it comes to crashes! Saw the Ortho today, not one of the good breaks, as breaks go. They now need a CT scan, but looks like surgery is going to happen end of the week or early next. I'm actually looking forward to it just to keep the bone from moving around! Plate and screw kinda thing.
    Dyslexics Have More Nuf !

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlenut View Post
    Oh, I gots style covered when it comes to crashes! Saw the Ortho today, not one of the good breaks, as breaks go. They now need a CT scan, but looks like surgery is going to happen end of the week or early next. I'm actually looking forward to it just to keep the bone from moving around! Plate and screw kinda thing.
    sorry to hear that beetlenut. i had the same surgery last June.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlenut View Post
    damn, what happened?

damn, what happened?
    Come on get with the program, it was even in a Sundown thread
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/354702-post63.html
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

That's pretty much my plan when in the bumps. Control is over rated.

Thread Information