• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2knees for president....?

ripzillia

At least he prolly knows how many houses he ownes. If you missed that......Obama asked McCain how many homes he had and his reply was my staff will get back to you on that. He's in touch with 'Merica. Hang on Folks it's going to be a rough ride.

Greg

Staff member
The granny stamp tramp was hot. 2knees is a scumbag though.

Greg

Staff member
At least he prolly knows how many houses he ownes. If you missed that......Obama asked McCain how many homes he had and his reply was my staff will get back to you on that. He's in touch with 'Merica. Hang on Folks it's going to be a rough ride.

I know it's tough given the nature of this light-heartened thread, but please easy on the politics.

2knees

dude.....what payback? I'd srsly vote for you!! Come on- wasn't I the one saying last year at the bump comp "2knees offers you his protection"?!!?

ahh yes, how could i forget about that one.