• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

3/13-3/15..weekend thread..

Hey all,

It's almost the weekend..what is everybody up to??

Friday: Work..ski..???
Saturday: Ski..relax..Apollo Grill with family
Sunday: Ski..start doing taxes..laundry..clean apartment..get posted up like a thumbtack.

SKidds

Saturday drive up to Placid, poke around town, hit up the pool at the hotel, relax.

Sunday - Slather on the sunscreen and enjoy sunny, 40 degree weather on ideal spring conditions at Whiteface, mostly skiing with the kids. Pool and hot tub at the hotel.

Monday - Repeat Sunday, except the kiddos will be in ski school. Time to rip......

Tuesday - Repeat Saturday/Sunday, skiing with the wife and kids. Drive home.

Should be an ideal spring trip!

Dr Skimeister

Drive up to ADK this afternoon....Mountaineer hoops on the tube tonight
Ski tomorrow.......Mountaineer hoops on the tube again tomorrow night :)
Ski Sunday.....

danny p

Saturday - dinner with the fam
Sunday - Pico with the gf
Monday - Pico with the gf
Rest of Week - Spring Break! No School! Off from work! Ski-fari as GSS would say!

drjeff

Friday - finish up work shortly :) Home, load up the car with the kids, the dogs and some clothes. Drive to Mount Snow - consume a few :beer: after the kids are in bed

Saturday - Ski until 11AM - then Mount Snow Passholders annual meeting at 11 - ski a bit more, then pick up the kids and head to the Mount Snow Passholders Party, then to Vcunnings for some food and to help him decrease the volume of beer in his beertender :)

Sunday - Ski, then pack up the car and head home to CT

deadheadskier

Staff member
not skiing this weekend or next. Biggest drought of the season for me :(

oh well, life happens

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Fri - light day working from home...about to run out and get a haircut.
Sat - ski, gotta leave by 12:30 though
Sun - drive wife to airport by 7:30, then off to ski, after skiing, beers and blueberries

poconovfr

Hey all,

It's almost the weekend..what is everybody up to??

Friday: Work..ski..???
Saturday: Ski..relax..Apollo Grill with family
Sunday: Ski..start doing taxes..laundry..clean apartment..get posted up like a thumbtack.

What time you headed over. Got some friends who have an extra ticket. Thought about heading over that way this eve.You may know the clowns........blades and a back pack full of beer.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
What time you headed over. Got some friends who have an extra ticket. Thought about heading over that way this eve.You may know the clowns........blades and a back pack full of beer.
I know those guys. I'm the dude who borrowed their leatherman on Wed night. I won't be back until toworrow though.

yeah I think I know those people with the blades and the backpack full of beers..I'll be skiing Blue Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to ????

poconovfr

yeah I think I know those people with the blades and the backpack full of beers..I'll be skiing Blue Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to ????

They dirt bike the same way. lol Except on the bikes you may have to refill the packs 3-4 more times. lol

Thinking about Sunday if CB has no bumps.Headin' up there now.