• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A weed edible & a puff booting up at the car, A passed joint or bowl on the lift or just smoking trees in the trees : ) What? Where? and When?

skiur

I was high the first time I skied which was over 20 years ago, weed and skiing is not a new thing. I say drunk skiing is more dangerous than high skiing but I don't think ski resorts are going to be closing the bars (except for the epic resorts in NH).

BodeMiller1

Prohibition always works. I'm trying to think of an example, when and if I do you'll be the first to know.

Attachments

• Pro.jpg
    Pro.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1

KyleHarris

I haven't personally skied and smoked, but I've heard from friends that it can enhance the enjoyment of the slopes. My friend had some gummies from https://www.devineboston.com/ when sliding, and it went great. It's exciting to see more states embracing the legalization of marijuana. If anyone has any cool skiing or snowboarding stories while enjoying a little bud, I'd love to hear them!

Last edited:

BodeMiller1

If the skiing's good you're fine stoned. If it's Icey, foggy and bad conditions the delay in your reactions will hurt you.

According to Bode Miller marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug.

Go Fast, Be Good, Have Fun January 1, 2005 Pub Villard

PiYoung

As for the debate on high vs. drunk skiing, I'm totally with you, skiur! I've always found being high a lot more relaxing and less risky than attempting any slopes under the influence of alcohol. Safety first, right? Have you guys heard about the benefits of medical cannabis? It's amazing how it's gaining recognition for its potential healing properties. Not just for fun, but for legitimate health reasons too. If anyone's curious, I came across some interesting info about it on this site https://releaf.co.uk. Definitely worth a look!

Last edited:

caylakling

I liked the idea
I was high the first time I skied which was over 20 years ago, weed and skiing is not a new thing. I say drunk skiing is more dangerous than high skiing but I don't think ski resorts are going to be closing the bars (except for the epic resorts in NH). Candy Crush

ThatGuy

I don’t smoke anymore but I never liked the vape carts, always left a residue in the back of my throat and made my lungs feel congested.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Too much of a petroleum flavor for me, no matter what kind I've tried.

I'll take the occasional pull off of someone's pen if handed to me, but it's rare.

Edibles are definitely my preference.