• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

darent

hope to join the fray, wife looking into getting time off. called today and they said call back on monday and talk to lisa to make arrangements

rocojerry

Greg
bvibert
severine
deadheadskier
JimG
wa-loaf
Woodcore (also skiing Friday at Saddleback and possibly Thursday and Monday as well
Reefer
DoubleEject
powdahound
Peter F. (he says he's been trying to sign up to AZ.....but I don't know how hard.........)
WJenness
From_the_NEK
Paul
riverc0il
skibum9995
roark
thetrailboss & SO
o3jeff
rocoJerry (+ AZ recruits?)

Just got back, fantastic up there!!! Trip report coming soon. Count me in!

wa-loaf

Paul, o3Jeff and myself are looking for a 4th to round out our unit. PM me if you need a spot.

rocojerry

Info for passholders, I asked if there was a cheaper per person rate that did not include lift tickets:

Good Morning:

Alpine Zone Summit rates are already discounted and cannot be discounted further.

Thank you and think snow,

madskier6

It looks like I will be there with at least 2 of my children. I'll add our names to the roll call once everything is finalized.

My question is: do my children really have to register & start posting on AZ just to get the free Sunday lift ticket? Can't they somehow ride on the coat tails of their father (me) who has been posting on AZ for more than 4 years?

I understand the desire to increase AZ membership & have some minimum "AZ insider status" qualification to take advantage of the savings but do you really want to start seeing posts from my 13 & 16 year old sons?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just want to know what's expected & really necessary. If they have to register & post to get the lift ticket, I will insist they do so, but be careful what you wish for! :smile:

Greg

Staff member
We arbitrarily picked 13 as the cut-off age for the perks, mainly because we try to keep the forums sorta "PG-13 rated." Yes, they'll need to register and print off their "credentials". There is no post-requirement for this event, but they are welcome to post if you think it's okay.

Can't wait to ski with you, Jeff!

madskier6

We arbitrarily picked 13 as the cut-off age for the perks, mainly because we try to keep the forums sorta "PG-13 rated." Yes, they'll need to register and print off their "credentials". There is no post-requirement for this event, but they are welcome to post if you think it's okay.

Can't wait to ski with you, Jeff!

OK no problem. Thanks for the clarification, Greg. I'll get them to register.

Defintiely looking forward to skiing with you, Greg, & all the other AZers who will be in attendance. I'm planning on hitting Saddleback on Friday, so I will see you there!

Mildcat

What I don't see on that list is many Maine skiers. Where's backloafriver, tipsdown, mildcat, maineskier, salsgang, BobR (think he might have an SR event) and numerous others.

I might day trip one of the days from Bethel but being unemployed I really shouldn't spend the money for lodging. I'll probably talk a few people from our ski house into shooting up with me.