• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Fantasy Baseball

JerseyJoey

There was a problem

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Back to previous page

Geoff

My fantasy is steriod-free baseball where the Yankees don't spend $100 million more than any other team.

drjeff

I'll do my family part to help all non Tampa Bay rays fans in the AL East. Short version, during spring training, David Price, that young, upstart rookie flame throwing reliever that burst on the scene last September and shut the Red Sox down against the Rays in the ALCS, has rented the house next to my parents - when my Dad told me this on the phone this week, my response was "Dad, as a sox fan, you know what you need to do!" :lol: :rolleyes: ;)

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
we can either do a live draft which would require everyone logging in at one time and drafting, or we just rank players and then set the draft to go and it does it for us. my preference would be the latter.

JerseyJoey

we can either do a live draft which would require everyone logging in at one time and drafting, or we just rank players and then set the draft to go and it does it for us. my preference would be the latter.

Random draft by Yahoo is the way to go. I'm with you.

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
are any AZers the one sending me the "I'd like to join you leage please send me the info" emails? I'm pretty sure they're spam, but I couldn't be certain.

Deadline to join will be next sunday. Deadline for draft rankings will be a week after that.

2knees

if you can unlock it, i'll join tonight when i get home. or i can try from work but it might be blocked.