• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Az folk who help keep it going. No mods please

ctenidae

I only come here to read my own posts, so I don't know what the rest of you guys say.

You're all OK in my book!

BeanoNYC

Well, I have a sizable crowd with me that doesn't include my wife. I can take off w/o any guilt. I'll try for K1 at 10. HH, I'm gonna have to go with the crowd. We've been to JAX for HH this year and it was dead.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
BeanoNYC said:
Well, I have a sizable crowd with me that doesn't include my wife. I can take off w/o any guilt. I'll try for K1 at 10. HH, I'm gonna have to go with the crowd. We've been to JAX for HH this year and it was dead.

It is without the Kzone crew, when they meet there it gets crowded. :D

Vortex

Was trying to help you, Wise A--. highjack away. Just trying to get you more people to hang together. Have you had your head checked since you crashed?:) Contunue to post what ever you want where ever you want. I do.;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Bob R said:
Was trying to help you, Wise A--. highjack away. Just trying to get you more people to hang together. Have you had your head checked since you crashed?:) Contunue to post what ever you want where ever you want. I do.;)

Oh dude, can't wait til you get up to K again. We gots some talking to do.:mad:

:D :D :D :D :D

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
marc definitely gets the AZ award for most laughs generated per post. i don't think this poll would be complete with mention of the trolls, they definitely create a stir and some humor! here is going out to everyone that posts on AZ (guess that includes the mods and admin too... oops!):

:beer:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
riverc0il said:
marc definitely gets the AZ award for most laughs generated per post. i don't think this poll would be complete with mention of the trolls, they definitely create a stir and some humor! here is going out to everyone that posts on AZ (guess that includes the mods and admin too... oops!):

:beer:

There's trolls here :???:

ctenidae

There aren't any trolls here, despite what dmc says. He's just a dirty hippy snowboarder/telemarker drummer type. From New York.

You know the difference between a New Yorker and a troll? One's a horrible, awful monster, and the other lives under a bridge.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
ctenidae said:
There aren't any trolls here, despite what dmc says. He's just a dirty hippy snowboarder/telemarker drummer type. From New York.

You know the difference between a New Yorker and a troll? One's a horrible, awful monster that lives under a bridge.

OK, and what's a troll?

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:

You know the difference between a New Yorker and a troll? One's a horrible, awful monster, and the other lives under a bridge.

And they both smell about the same...

dmc

ctenidae said:

BAW HAW!!!

Excellent!

Paul

cartman.jpg

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I like Paul.

I don't know what made me think of it.

How can you not like a guy with a scene from "A Christmas Story" as his avatar.

Two thumbs up.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hehe thanks, I know that. I meant going by ctenidaes's def, which I took the liberty of editing a bit. :D

ctenidae said:

You know the difference between a New Yorker and a troll? One's a horrible, awful monster that lives under a bridge.