• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZer's skied with this season?

roark

Met a lot of new people this year, but didn't get to see some of those I skied with most the last couple years (BobR in particular). There are quite a few from some days at Snow whose names I'm not sure of, it's not like I write this stuff down.

1. djspookman - Magic a bunch, Snow 1x
2. tree_skier - Pats (race) and Snow beating in the trees, mostly by his kids
3. riverc0il - Pats (race) and a few very memorable days - MRG, Jay, MWashington
4. skibum9995 - Pats (race) and a good early season carving session at Snow
5. ga2ski - Pats (race) - too bad b/c I really enjoyed getting the vip tour at SR the last couple years
6. andyzee - early at snow and Utah
7. thaller - OOOooooootttaaaahhhh
8. awf170 - early snow and the rockpile
9. BeanoNYC - very cool random meeting booting up in the lodge at Snow and good demo day
10. ALLSKIING
11. 2knees
12. reefer
13. Greg
14. Zand
15. mondeo
16. MrMagic
17. powbmps
18. bvibert - Snow?
19. Grassi21 - Snow? or was that last year?

Met some good folks not online from other boards this year as well, probably the most new not entirely random skiers yet for a season. Def. need to get to SR/Loaf next year, missed that crew this year.

Greg

Staff member
:cool: Yes, now I feel included! I don't really know who ate the cookies actually other than you and Greg and KingM.

I thoroughly enjoyed one on the Castlerock chair if that makes you feel any more special. ;)

Vortex

Ya I was pretty local this year. Money was tight. Not many extra lift tickets bought. We'll see next year. Like to see some of the faces I missed last year.

bvibert

Staff member
:cool: Yes, now I feel included! I don't really know who ate the cookies actually other than you and Greg and KingM.

I thoroughly enjoyed one on the Castlerock chair if that makes you feel any more special. ;)

Greg and I both took several, as he said they made good snacks on the chair. I meant to thank you, but I guess I forgot... :oops:

Savemeasammy

Deadheadskier and madmadworld this season. The season is young, so hopefully this list will grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottySkis

Cornhead and Rambo at Snow ridge with great lake effect. 180 and several others I meet at Hunter. Jim G I can't remember not because of MJ but because my memory is horrible in general I look forward to meeting more this winter at mini a zone at Bush and or K Hunter platty ,elk because those are some great hills hopefully I can ski them this winter will be tough for me to go much was January start s.

bvibert

Staff member
Wow, talk about a bump from the past!

So far this season I've skied with forum members Greg and powhunter.

deadheadskier

Staff member
DMiller27, Cannonball, Brad J, Rivercoil, JDRoma, Savemeasammy, Madmadworld and I've seen yeggous in the lodge a couple of times, but haven't skied with him yet.