• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Banning a person for derogatory comments about a spouse!

deadheadskier

Staff member
But you did it and I have not mentioned any political. I said I loved the day.

you are so full of crap......

You play the game Puck It, admitted to me in private that 'I loved the Day' was your Scott Brown celebration thread. No, technically you didn't say it, but that's what that was about.

2knees caught it right off the bat. so did waloaf, so did I and I'm sure a few others.

you get off on pushing buttons, whether it be the 'rules' of the forums or firing up other members..

cut the crap.

mondeo

I find Puck it to be a nice counterbalance to the other 80% of the board.

I try to respect the no political discussions rule, but I was shocked how fast his original thread was deleted. Got $20 that says the same exact thread Nov 5, 2008 would've stuck. But obviously it's DMC that's being oppressed. :rolleyes:

dmc

But obviously it's DMC that's being oppressed. :rolleyes:

Puuuuulease... I never started a political thread and only call them out after someone else starts it. To me - the rule means no politics - not even implied.. No dates... No pictures.. nothing.. I call it out with quick retorts - knowing it will draw a mod in.. And enforce the rule - which I agree with...

I didn't post boo after the election... You can check it...

powbmps

Speaking of spouses....great Valentine's day gift (stolen from Rambo):

Last edited:

Puck it

you are so full of crap......

You play the game Puck It, admitted to me in private that 'I loved the Day' was your Scott Brown celebration thread. No, technically you didn't say it, but that's what that was about.

2knees caught it right off the bat. so did waloaf, so did I and I'm sure a few others.

you get off on pushing buttons, whether it be the 'rules' of the forums or firing up other members..

cut the crap.

Any they were not taking it anywhere until you chimed in.
So much for the word Private in PM!!!!!!!!!!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
If 80% of this board is opposed to my views then this board is skewed way to one side as compared to the rest of the country. Just trying to clarify your comment.

Not sure if I'm correct...but I do think that most skiers....(and this is if not much else, a "skier's community") are more liberal and left leaning than the general population.

Puck it

Not sure if I'm correct...but I do think that most skiers....(and this is if not much else, a "skier's community") are more liberal and left leaning than the general population.

Then where his is stat coming from then. Trying to clarify where that number came from?

deadheadskier

Staff member
If 80% of this board is opposed to my views then this board is skewed way to one side as compared to the rest of the country. Just trying to clarify your comment.

I really don't care what your political philosophies are. What don't you get about 'no politics'? It doesn't matter if it was blatant or implied.

I typically do keep 'private messages', 'private', but when you spout off bull shit lies in the forums, I'm going to call you on it. Why must you try and crowbar in your beliefs even in an implied fashion? Keep them to your friggin self. I'd say the same thing if you were a bleeding heart liberal.

I really don't get what's so difficult for you to understand about the 'no politics' policy. Oh right, because you get off on trolling.

Puck it

I really don't care what your political philosophies are. What don't you get about 'no politics'? It doesn't matter if it was blatant or implied.

I typically do keep 'private messages', 'private', but when you spout off bull shit lies in the forums, I'm going to call you on it. Why must you try and crowbar in your beliefs even in an implied fashion? Keep them to your friggin self. I'd say the same thing if you were a bleeding heart liberal.

I really don't get what's so difficult for you to understand about the 'no politics' policy. Oh right, because you get off on trolling.

Then why did you put in the political commnet above. No politics!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Originally Posted by deadheadskier
I assume you mean politically

Yeah and I was right. mondeo was taking the opportunity to show his support for your political beliefs and imply his own.

don't know what's so difficult about people keeping their politics to themselves

maybe it's an engineer thing...........I don't get it.

Puck it

Yeah and I was right. mondeo was taking the opportunity to show his support for your political beliefs and imply his own.

don't know what's so difficult about people keeping their politics to themselves

maybe it's an engineer thing...........I don't get it.

Why can't someone show solidarity?