• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Big Snow - Reserve your tickets now Lindsay Vonn will be there opening day.

skiur

I'm not going now, but in a normal summer I would definitely go there on a 90 degrees day to beat the heat and make some turns. I would never go when real outdoor skiing was an option, but why wouldn't you go mid summer?

BenedictGomez

I would never go when real outdoor skiing was an option, but why wouldn't you go mid summer?

It's the type thing where if my company did a corporate event there, I'd go to check it out once (emphasis on once) out of curiosity, but I have no overt desire to go, even though it's only about 50 minutes from me. That's quintuplely' true during pre-vaccine, COVID19.

jimmywilson69

I'm not going now, but in a normal summer I would definitely go there on a 90 degrees day to beat the heat and make some turns. I would never go when real outdoor skiing was an option, but why wouldn't you go mid summer?

because its cool to hate things on the internet