• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bike Log

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
bvibert said:
The margeritas must have made the difference, just like Landis and his beer the night before stage 17. ;)

In that case, guess I'll have the margeritas today with dinner as well, just as an experiment. You might be right, a lot of carbs in there. :)

bruno

andyzee said:
Landis lookout, me and Bruno are kicking your butt next year! :uzi:

hardeeharhar! but duder! if i was rich and could quit my job (or if i didn't have a house and a car an' sh!t), man o man, i'd love to live the trainin' full-time life. how great would that be? just trainin' all the livelong day!!! dude! i'd so be there! i wish i'd started younger on bikes seriously. damnit!!!:beer: :dunce: :p :smile: :daffy: :snow: :flag: :lol:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
bruno said:
hardeeharhar! but duder! if i was rich and could quit my job (or if i didn't have a house and a car an' sh!t), man o man, i'd love to live the trainin' full-time life. how great would that be? just trainin' all the livelong day!!! dude! i'd so be there! i wish i'd started younger on bikes seriously. damnit!!!:beer: :dunce: :p :smile: :daffy: :snow: :flag: :lol:

You know how many times I thought the same exact thing. Now, I'm an old man, when I was younger, I was damn good on a bike. If only I had the time and money for training, no telling how far I could have gone.

bruno

33 miles yesterday @ 16.8. i was in city traffic for about a third o' dat. and yeah freeheel, it was on a fixie.:flag: :grin: :flag: :grin: ;-) :cool: :-D :lol:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Bruno, you really have to try gears, I got new gears and shifters on my bike and it made a nice difference. :) No ride for me today, I was lazy. :(

bruno said:
33 miles yesterday @ 16.8. i was in city traffic for about a third o' dat. and yeah freeheel, it was on a fixie.:flag: :grin: :flag: :grin: ;-) :cool: :-D :lol:

bruno

andyzee said:
Bruno, you really have to try gears, I got new gears and shifters on my bike and it made a nice difference. :) No ride for me today, I was lazy. :(

andy!
got a frame for gears bein' built as we speak!!:snow: :flag: :-D :lol: :)

bruno

andyzee said:
Cool, it's a great new invention, I'm sure you'll like it! :wink: :lol:

i can't wait duder! but i'll still be true to my fixed gear for commutin' and errands around town. ridin' fixed'll make your legs strong. plus it's loads o' fun. take one of your old bikes and "fix" it.8) :dunce: :spin: :snow: :p :lol:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Another day of being lazy. Taking off for VT tomorrow and Cape Cod on Sunday, will spend the week there. So no bike logs from me until next weekend, do plan on a lot of riding on the Cape. Enjoy your rides!:beer: