• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Breakfast for dinner?

drjeff

Breakfast for dinner is a regular in my house too. And many times, if we're traveling around dinner time, a stop at Crackle Barrel or even Denny's for the dinnertime breakfast fix will happen. The kids LOVE it, and if I can restrain myself to an egg white veggie omlette, I can go healthy too (although the big 'ol stack of pancakes and some slabs of bacon seem to win out more than the veggie omlette for me :rolleyes:)

noski

We also had breakfast for dinner last night. We weren't going to all be home until after 8:30pm, so decided on home fries, thick slab bacon, eggs over easy. Monday nights I don't get home until 10:30pm so always have a bowl of crunchy cereal, I am into the Great Grains right now- lots of yummy flavors.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Tonight I had a chicken strip, smoked gouda cheese and habanaro salsa omelet. Damn that was spicy but very very tasty.

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Probably about once a month I'll do a mad breakfast for dinner. Love it! Four fried eggs, bacon, sausage, French Toast, and a pile of homefries complete with salt and ketchup.

Think I might do that for lunch now that we're talkig about it!