• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

fcksummer

Website
fck-summer.tumblr.com
23587838273_deedfa24ea_z.jpg

Smellytele

Damn - will be at Sugarbush.
Cannon seems the better choice but you may get lucky.

Sugarbush - A chance of snow and sleet before 1pm, then a chance of rain showers and sleet between 1pm and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35.

Cannon - A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Southeast wind around 10 mph.

dlague

Cannon seems the better choice but you may get lucky.

Sugarbush - A chance of snow and sleet before 1pm, then a chance of rain showers and sleet between 1pm and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35.

Cannon - A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Southeast wind around 10 mph.

The only beneit I see so far is Sugarbush will have more terrain, hopefully not too thin and not bullet proof. With the snow they have received it should be good!

SIKSKIER

Lets see...the Bush has 400 acres open...granted most of it thin natural cover.Cannon has 57.Not really close but the Bush does not have a Zoomer bar.Boom.

MadMadWorld

I'll be up at Cannon Saturday.....might be a good day for a ski off. Possible triathlon involving keg stands at the zoomer bar, dizzy bat relay, and Chinese downhill...in that order