• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Weekend of 12/6 & 7

Puck it

Who is up for it? Sunday look to be the better of the days. Probably not a lot more open but it is skiing.

Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.

The Zoomer Bar could open.

dlague

We are looking at either day but not both - Killington on the day not at Cannon!

xwhaler

Looks like the Peabody is spinning today. I'm definitely skiing somewhere on Saturday and most likely it is Cannon.
Will be with my wife and son and playing the trade off ski/lodge hang routine so may opt for the shorter drive to Gunstock/Ragged depending on what they have open.

reefer

Considering Saturday. Can't do Sunday. Prolly make a call Friday night............................

Puck it

Sunday may be the only day I can make it. Wife gets back from Barcelona on Friday and we need to get the XMas tree up on Saturday.

dlague

Saturday is turning out to be a "get things done around the home day". Wife gets a little crazy with Christmas stuff then it gets in the way of skiing. Being with out power for over two days cramped our style last weekend and did not help.

So - We decided on Sunday!

Cannonball

Looks like the Peabody is spinning today. I'm definitely skiing somewhere on Saturday and most likely it is Cannon.
Will be with my wife and son and playing the trade off ski/lodge hang routine so may opt for the shorter drive to Gunstock/Ragged depending on what they have open.

Keep me posted. If you end up at cannon I'll try to connect with you. I still have those nautical charts for you, I'll bring them up with me.

MadMadWorld

Can your wife watch mine too?

Puck it

Weather has changed. Sunday looks to be the best day but wind may be a problem.

Saturday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 3pm. High near 35. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Windy.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Windy.