• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

COVID, IKON Pass, VT

ghughes20

Has anyone else completed the VT Season Pass Attestation to "activate" the IKON pass? According to Stratton, this has to be 48 hours in advance in order for the pass to be "activated".

I completed the form for my son and I, and noted it asked for a season pass number, but no where on the form did it ask which mountain I plan to ski. Also, Stratton seems to suggest that you aren't "required" to include the pass id on the VT form. In fact, the form notes that the pass ID field is optional. (Though it did ask for first and last name) I suspect there is no linkage between this form and the IKON pass. I guess I'll learn more when I'm on the mountain on Saturday.

ingsy

I completed the VT attestation for the IKON Pass. If I remember correct, it was specific to Stratton and Sugarbush. I also found it odd that the pass number was optional. I suspect it doesn't care if you plan on skiing Stratton or Sugarbush, either mountain requires it.

ghughes20

I went skiing @ Stratton this afternoon and they flagged me before I got on the lift. Apparently, I didn't fill out the VT attestation form correctly and I had to go to guest services to do it again on their ipad. If they get a crowd tomorrow, there's going to be caos.

Other than the start, it seemed like a pretty normal ski day. The riders on the lifts might have been a little more spread out than usual but given the small crowd, it hardly mattered. It will be interesting to see what happens when (if) the crowds return this winter.

ghughes20

I didn't get the email. Not sure what I did wrong, I thought I clicked all the proper "submit" buttons. My wife and daughter did it too and they didn't get emails either. They'll have to retry.