• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Food Trip Report and Gear Review Thread

deadheadskier

Staff member
For some thread contamination....
rachel-ray-is-looking-for-a-cook.jpg

She could stand to skip a portion or twelve of my sausage :lol:

GAH!!!!

I should have stated a disclaimer for the thread. There shall be NO, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH usage of common Rachel Ray sayings. No Parmigiano Reggiano, no Yummo, no Delish, no EVOO :uzi:

Moe always says Sammy and Mashies..I agree..I freaking hate babytalk even if it's about EVOO..

She could stand to skip a portion or twelve of my sausage :lol:

I have plenty of Fresh Sausage for her..she's not the hottest woman in the world but she's a celebrity..which is why a GSS/Rachel Ray/and the old broad on Food Network who always says Hey Y'all..could have some fun..making Whoopie pie..a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty..

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Yeah, but Giada uses it all the time too, so that kind of counter balances it. Besides being way hotter than Rachel, Giada actually knows how to cook, too.

Love that show.....Cooking With Cleavage!

Regarding Rach...you guys are awful. Real pic below. I think she looks delish even tho she went to my most hated arch sports rival, Lake George HS.
Yummo! She's really swell!

rachel-ray-is-looking-for-a-cook.jpg

Last edited:

ctenidae

I have plenty of Fresh Sausage for her..she's not the hottest woman in the world but she's a celebrity..which is why a GSS/Rachel Ray/and the old broad on Food Network who always says Hey Y'all..could have some fun..making Whoopie pie..a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty..

I was sooooo waiting for you to take that one.

Good on ya.