• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fry-Dog - Pics Included

jerseyrob

Posted this over on TGR but figured I'd share here as well......
Found the recipe on www.thisiswhyyourefat.com. Some good stuff on there. Prolly gonna ad some cheese next time too.

DSCN3670.jpg

DSCN3693.jpg

DSCN3688.jpg

Grassi21

interesting... how do the get the fries to stick to the dog for the frying process?

drjeff

Arghh, I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread! Now I need to goto the kitchen and find something to munch on :rolleyes:

jerseyrob

That's ridiculous. How puts ketchup on a hot dog? That's heresy I tell you.

I know....I know.....I'm usually a strict mustard on a hot dog kind of guy.....maybe a pickle here and there.....but ketchup just seemed right in this situation.

drjeff

Just looking at that webpage nearly made me crap my pants.

I felt the urge to call my primary care Doc and ask if I could get my cholesterol checked to see what just looking at that site did to it!

drjeff

I'm just laughing about this right now since one of my dental hygienist's, who I forwarded the website link to, just called me a "diet busting a-hole" for sending her that link :) :lol: ;) :lol: