• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS or Trade Burton Super Hero 148

planb420

I am looking to sell or trade my 2013 Burton Super Hero 148 with "raduction" tech and flat top chamber. It was used about 6 days end of last season and taken out for a few runs this year and just not feeling the chamber in the deck, more of a rocker guy nowadays. I'd like to try and treade it for a decent set of twin tip skis to try and get into that side of winter sports withoug having to spend cash (other than on boots). I'd sell it for $375...and that price is somewhat nego:???:.....someone has to want to try knuckle dragging and this is a great board to start that path to the darkside! I can score some updated pictures once I get back home....feel free to shoot some questions.

Tech Specs

Flex Rating: 3. Loads of pop, playful yet still stiff enough for control and response when riding groomers.

Riding Style: Freestyle. However this could almost be an all-mountain freestyle board as it has several features in it to aid in riding powder and groomers such as...

Scoop: Exaggerated tip and tail scooping to aid in floating in pow.

Side Effects: Larger surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge hold and allow the board to plane better in pow. Also gives enhanced grip on groomers.

Shape: Twin

Sidewalls and Base: 10:45 sidewalls

Base is sintered.

Binding Mounting: The Channel

Width: 253mm. Optimized for a US size 10-10.5 size boot for increased stability and reduced toe or heel drag.