• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gift Idea - Winch Cat

Glenn

drjeff, vcunning and myself thought about splitting the cost of a used groomer that was for sale in the Mt Snow area.

drjeff

drjeff, vcunning and myself thought about splitting the cost of a used groomer that was for sale in the Mt Snow area.

Glenn, my wife and kids did ask me yesterday if I had anything that I wanted for my birthday/christmas ;) :idea: ;)

drjeff

:idea:Is this for plowing your driveway or for taking the "back way" to the mountain?

Since there are some Mount Snow admin folks that read things here every now and then, and they also know myself, Glenn, and Vcunning, I want to publically state that *if* we acquired a groomer, of course we'd never think of taking it out for a spin on Mount Snow property, especially on certain trails that might happen to be located about 15 feet from Vcunning's sliding glass door ;) :lol: ;)

Glenn

Since there are some Mount Snow admin folks that read things here every now and then, and they also know myself, Glenn, and Vcunning, I want to publically state that *if* we acquired a groomer, of course we'd never think of taking it out for a spin on Mount Snow property, especially on certain trails that might happen to be located about 15 feet from Vcunning's sliding glass door ;) :lol: ;)

"Who the h#ll built a half pipe on Grommet with a GLADEiator logo painted in the center?"

:lol: