• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Holiday

Grassi21

Can't celebrate until tonight. Hopefully I will be celebrating a win as well.

Enjoy the day guys and gals!

dmc

The high holy day... Enjoy everyone!

Greg

Staff member
Not much of a partaker anymore. Sucking back vodka in all of your honor though.

You got up at 4:20 am on Patriots day? :???:

;)

I couldn't sleep..I wish we had Eagles day down here in PA!!!! Anyway in the past decade, I've skied at Stowe and Big Sky on 420day...Both closing days..there's just something about the mountain air that brings out the inner Rasta in a Suburban whiteboy..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Ahhh. The night is young...
Heck yea!

smoke.gif

mondeo

“The balancing act this year is trying to get our most active, most vocal supporters to be more realistic in their expectations in what the Obama administration is going to do,” Mr. St. Pierre said.

Or you could just give them more pot. That would probably lead them to being less active, and more slowly and stupidly vocal.

ERJ-145CA

The G4 channel is celebrating tonight with some programming. It says "Happy 420" on the top left corner of the screen.

The G4 channel is celebrating tonight with some programming. It says "Happy 420" on the top left corner of the screen.

nice..oh well 364 more days until I can officially celebrate 420 day..9 more hours until I can unofficially celebrate..:dunce: