• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hey where's Paul ,n' Moe Ghoul and SKY ??

wa-loaf

Sky just had his thumb operated on, so I don't know if he's all that into typing right now. Surgery went well.

Moe Ghoul

Alive and kickin, Warp, thanks for the sentiment. Been busy, had a great season, ended a little sooner than I'd have liked due to wife's gimpyiness. She's scheduled for a toe joint fusion surgery in 2 weeks. Tradin, swimmin, a little golf, getting ready to do some painting around the house, looking at some real estate, avoiding planes and subways because Joe Biden said so, lol. How are you and the queen doing?

Warp Daddy

Moester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your back bro !!! Yeah i KNEW you had a great season man that's awesome >. I enjoyed your TR's You musta been in pretty fair shape .

The Queen is awesome , we just got back from 10 days on the road visiting family in greater Boston. Did the golf thing twice so far and wandered backroads in VT and NH and the Dacks for a few days looking at some properties but can't decide if we REALLY want to move and if we do should we buy a townhouse in teh mtns at this point of life / all good stuff to ponder .

Hope all goes well with your wife's surgery