• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How was everybodies weekend..

Grassi21

bachelor party started at 8 pm on friday. it ended on sunday at 2:30 am. i'm shot. still recovering.

deadheadskier

Staff member
bachelor party started at 8 pm on friday. it ended on sunday at 2:30 am. i'm shot. still recovering.

You want to talk shot

Party started for me at 7PM on Friday, ended Sunday at 6 AM with a brief nap from 6AM - 9AM on Saturday :eek:

Some days I really can't stand working from home; this would not be one of them. :lol:

Grassi21

You want to talk shot

Party started for me at 7PM on Friday, ended Sunday at 6 AM with a brief nap from 6AM - 9AM on Saturday :eek:

Some days I really can't stand working from home; this would not be one of them. :lol:

i am working from home today as well. :)

friday night tons or drinking etc at the best mans place. entertainment at 11 pm.

saturday left the house at 1 pm. hit a gentlemen's bar in springfield, followed by the uconn football game, with some post game gentlemen's club action. btw, no joke, i hate the whole gentlemen's club thing. the vibe is not for me and i refuse to fork over a dollar for something i'm not into. not that there is anything wrong with it. just not my idea of a good time.

gorgonzola

hahaha my weekend rocked- we took off friday and went to the beach for the weekend with another family. started drinking about 11 am and last i heard the kids said i was dancing around like a jackass and singing in spanish ( no hablo no espanol!!) sat went for my morning bike ride and stopped after about 8 mi to rest at Cape May/ Lewes ferry landing - mrs snowbunski calls about 1-1/2 hrs later and wakes me up from my nap on the park bench! i finish loop at another 10 mi, go home take another nap then surf all afternoon in nice 2-3' . yesterday played a little football on the beach with the kids and skim boarded, aaah life was good....

friday night tons or drinking etc at the best mans place. entertainment at 11 pm.

saturday left the house at 1 pm. hit a gentlemen's bar in springfield, followed by the uconn football game, with some post game gentlemen's club action. btw, no joke, i hate the whole gentlemen's club thing. the vibe is not for me and i refuse to fork over a dollar for something i'm not into. not that there is anything wrong with it. just not my idea of a good time.

When I'm at a strip club..I become like a social worker...I think.."Wow she probably had a rough childhood",,,lol..plus bachelor partys are so expensive..

Grassi21

When I'm at a strip club..I become like a social worker...I think.."Wow she probably had a rough childhood",,,lol..plus bachelor partys are so expensive..

there was this one girl i felt so bad for. the look on her face was pure sadness. :-(

fixedgrip16

Good weekend. . . checked out Dagget rock which is an erratic boulder split down the middle standing 40' and then Angel Falls-- Maine's highest (90') Was going to hike Katahdin Friday but weather put the kiebash on that.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside

i second that. mine started at 2pm on friday slept from 6 to 10 on saturday. then started with games at 3 but was at the bar by 11 and we went till 6 or 7 in the morning. i still have little to no voice so i took a rest day today. i just worked from bed all day. now i feel much better and i can deal with the madness of this week.

bigbog

...would like to check both out...never been to either...

Good weekend. . . checked out Dagget rock which is an erratic boulder split down the middle standing 40' and then Angel Falls-- Maine's highest (90').....
Must've been nice fixedgrip16!!
Think I've seen AF images on Web, would like to check out Live...sometime.

I'll be coming down LilyBay Rd. some afternoon...would like to get a few afternoon/early PM shots of Moosehead...sunny days should make for good pics. Hike is due for this week..but locale unknown.

krisskis

Friday i did nothing...was in bed at 11pm.
Saturday morning was up at 6:30am to take son to school. 9:30 am i was in Valley Stream for sons football game til about 11:30ish. Then cleaned part of the house. Demon spawn nephew was dropped off at 4pm for us to babysit. Grabbed some dinner and then off to my watch my daughter cheer for her football team at 6pm... made my husband take the demon child to the playground at the football field where he tortured a group of kids there...he's a bully...mind you...he's 3 yrs old...had to be carried back to the football field kicking and screaming and then he punched me dead in the ribs when i tried to keep him from running onto the football field...left there about 8:30 and headed home..hoping he would fall asleep in the car...no such luck... where i watched the demon child torture me, my daughter, my husband and my dog for the next 2 hours. Finally at 10:50pm after i told him i had had ENOUGH and he needed to lay down and sit still and SLEEP...he fell asleep....10 minutes before his parents came to get him....BRAT!!!! My kids had their evil moments...but this one...forget about it!!!
Sunday...lazy day... early dinner <3:30PM!!!> with the italian in laws for my daughters belated birthday. Then home to set up the daughters new laptop that the inlaws bought her for her 11th!!!! birthday. Had a sandwich at 8pm as i was STARVING!!! Then it was TV time. My husband just installed a 40" LCD HDTV on the wall in my bedroom....so i locked myself in and told anyone that entered they would DIE!!! :)

Thats about it.

hahaha my weekend rocked- we took off friday and went to the beach for the weekend with another family. started drinking about 11 am and last i heard the kids said i was dancing around like a jackass and singing in spanish ( no hablo no espanol!!) sat went for my morning bike ride and stopped after about 8 mi to rest at Cape May/ Lewes ferry landing - mrs snowbunski calls about 1-1/2 hrs later and wakes me up from my nap on the park bench! i finish loop at another 10 mi, go home take another nap then surf all afternoon in nice 2-3' . yesterday played a little football on the beach with the kids and skim boarded, aaah life was good....

Gorgonzola..I like your new Avatar..and drinking in the morning is just wrong..I would never do that..:spin:

there was this one girl i felt so bad for. the look on her face was pure sadness. :-(

Well nobody forced her to be a stripper..I'm sure she just needed extra money for Dental School..right Dr. Jeff..:wink:

i second that. mine started at 2pm on friday slept from 6 to 10 on saturday. then started with games at 3 but was at the bar by 11 and we went till 6 or 7 in the morning. i still have little to no voice so i took a rest day today. i just worked from bed all day. now i feel much better and i can deal with the madness of this week.

How do you have that kind of energy. Here in PA last call is around 1:30AM and that's late to me...but you're in the Big Apple where bars are open until 4AM and then after hours shizzle..Watching the sun come up is nice though..when you didn't go to bed..That only happens a few times a year for me now. Hardline, one of the old guys at the local bar has a condo in NYC and he used to be a Broadway actor. He and his wife are best-friends with a guy who owns an old comedy club and one of these days I'm going to get to do a performance. I'll let you and other AZers the date and time...but it's going to be mad steezy..

Saturday morning was up at 6:30am to take son to school. 9:30 am i was in Valley Stream for sons football game til about 11:30ish. Then cleaned part of the house. Demon spawn nephew was dropped off at 4pm for us to babysit. Grabbed some dinner and then off to my watch my daughter cheer for her football team at 6pm... made my husband take the demon child to the playground at the football field where he tortured a group of kids there...he's a bully...mind you...he's 3 yrs old...had to be carried back to the football field kicking and screaming and then he punched me dead in the ribs when i tried to keep him from running onto the football field...left there about 8:30 and headed home..hoping he would fall asleep in the car...no such luck... where i watched the demon child torture me, my daughter, my husband and my dog for the next 2 hours. Finally at 10:50pm after i told him i had had ENOUGH and he needed to lay down and sit still and SLEEP...he fell asleep....10 minutes before his parents came to get him....BRAT!!!! My kids had their evil moments...but this one...forget about it!!!
Sunday...lazy day... early dinner <3:30PM!!!> with the italian in laws for my daughters belated birthday. Then home to set up the daughters new laptop that the inlaws bought her for her 11th!!!! birthday. Had a sandwich at 8pm as i was STARVING!!! Then it was TV time. My husband just installed a 40" LCD HDTV on the wall in my bedroom....so i locked myself in and told anyone that entered they would DIE!!! :)

Thats about it.

What up Kris..you're a baller with the four dee inch LCD..I still rock a 20 inch magnavox...but I might need to buy a steezier TV for 09 if my TV does not work because the converter box stuff is not for me..it's like a cult. The last two girls I've dated have had huge 50+ inch Sonys in their living rooms..it's all good..they don't have 6 pairs of skeeze..

This past weekend I really enjoyed dog-sitting for my parents. The dog didn't poop anywhere in the house..as far as I know..and when I started freestyle rapping she didn't give me dirty looks like most of my friends..she simply hid under the bed in fear...I'm out..the next weekend is fast approaching..

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
How do you have that kind of energy. Here in PA last call is around 1:30AM and that's late to me...but you're in the Big Apple where bars are open until 4AM and then after hours shizzle..Watching the sun come up is nice though..when you didn't go to bed..That only happens a few times a year for me now. Hardline, one of the old guys at the local bar has a condo in NYC and he used to be a Broadway actor. He and his wife are best-friends with a guy who owns an old comedy club and one of these days I'm going to get to do a performance. I'll let you and other AZers the date and time...but it's going to be mad steezy..

o i was draggin ass on sunday. but i promissed my boy peck i would come do a dj set on sat so i was locked in. i never did make it behind the decks i was was chilling with the chef watching a vid of his vegas wedding then drinking wine with a few girls next door. all my friends all work till 4 so that when we all hang out/decompress. after the weekend i take mondays for paper work so i can stay at home and heal. i do a lot less partying when there is snow on the ground.

krisskis

What up Kris..you're a baller with the four dee inch LCD..I still rock a 20 inch magnavox...but I might need to buy a steezier TV for 09 if my TV does not work because the converter box stuff is not for me..it's like a cult. The last two girls I've dated have had huge 50+ inch Sonys in their living rooms..it's all good..they don't have 6 pairs of skeeze..QUOTE]

Haha...im rocking the 72" HDTV in the living room too!! And of course, the surround sound shit too.

Geoff

Thats about it.

Babysitting aid:
tape_duct.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
btw, no joke, i hate the whole gentlemen's club thing. the vibe is not for me and i refuse to fork over a dollar for something i'm not into. not that there is anything wrong with it. just not my idea of a good time.
Good man! :beer: I hope your wife knows this because I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing that.

I hate bachelor parties... men are such pigs. What an awful way to celebrate your commitment to one person while oggling others and possibly letting them rub their skanky bodies on you. :puke: Assinine....

Weekend... long. Kids were away Fri night. Went out, shot some pool, realized we sucked at it so we went home, had some drinks, I drank too much, started falling asleep after midnight but managed to stay awake until 2AM. Sat, boot fitting stuff, checked out a couple ski stuff sales, picked up the kids, brought our "new" to us couch/loveseat home, then went to my parents' house to celebrate my brother's 23rd and sister's 27th birthdays. Sun... what the hell did we do Sun? Oh yeah, Brian went MTBing while I stayed home with the kids. Did some homework. Went for a run (realized how quickly I fell out of shape again :(). Rough night. Mon went to the Big E with B and the kids. Nice family day, beautiful weather, lots of fair food. Didn't gain any weight either. :D

Not a bad weekend...

SkiDork

Thats about it.

Kris - which color team is she cheering for? I just looked at Iceman's schedule. Amazingly we don't play Wantagh this year (the other 11/12 team plays Black)

Good man! :beer: I hope your wife knows this because I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing that.

I hate bachelor parties... men are such pigs. What an awful way to celebrate your commitment to one person while oggling others and possibly letting them rub their skanky bodies on you. :puke: Assinine....

Weekend... long. Kids were away Fri night. Went out, shot some pool, realized we sucked at it so we went home, had some drinks, I drank too much, started falling asleep after midnight but managed to stay awake until 2AM. Sat, boot fitting stuff, checked out a couple ski stuff sales, picked up the kids, brought our "new" to us couch/loveseat home, then went to my parents' house to celebrate my brother's 23rd and sister's 27th birthdays. Sun... what the hell did we do Sun? Oh yeah, Brian went MTBing while I stayed home with the kids. Did some homework. Went for a run (realized how quickly I fell out of shape again :(). Rough night. Mon went to the Big E with B and the kids. Nice family day, beautiful weather, lots of fair food. Didn't gain any weight either. :D

Not a bad weekend...

Women do the same thing with Bachelorette parties..they drink a bunch of Cosmos and champagne..then all of a sudden the pizza guy shows up..only the pizza box is empty..lol..

NONE of the women I know have done that. And I most certainly did not.

What did you do for your bachelorette party??? I know for both my sisters and cousins..they went to a male stripclub in Atlantic city. It's a rite of passage for some..before being with the same guy forever or until there is a divorce..lol

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
My bridesmaids brought me to Chili's for dinner, I had a couple drinks (2 of my bridesmaids were underage). Then they brought me home. Whoop-dee-doo. Real exciting.

For one of my cousins, I did help my sister plan hers and we brought her to NYC to the Museum of Sex and to see Naked Boys Singing. BUT that's NOT a male review or stripping... it's a funny and at times, sad, musical about gay men and their lives.

I don't consider hiring a stripper for a raunchy bachelor/bachelorette party a rite of passage... I consider it a sign of how little commitment means to people these days.