• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How was everybodies weekend..

ComeBackMudPuddles

I hate bachelor parties... men are such pigs. What an awful way to celebrate your commitment to one person while oggling others and possibly letting them rub their skanky bodies on you. :puke: Assinine....

"possibly"?? Don't kid yourself with "possibly"....8)

dmc

Thanks for restoring my faith in men. :puke:

In other words, you all suck.

I am going to a big Vegas show with my girl in October which features naked girls... is that OK?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I am going to a big Vegas show with my girl in October which features naked girls... is that OK?
Now you're just mocking me. :roll:

If your girl's okay with what you do, more power to you. Theatre, shows, stuff like that are different than strippers (who are glorified prostitutes, IMHO). I'm not a prude. I think the human body is a beautiful thing. I'm just appalled at the hedonism that exists as the norm in our society these days... "It's all about me" has become the motto of the day. It's really very sad.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
read the scum manifesto much? :spin::spin::spin:
Interesting quote from the wiki for that:
Retaining the male has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the y(male) chromosome is an incomplete x(female) chromosome, that is, has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples
:lol:

I'm not a hippy, I'm not a prude, I'm not a lesbian, I'm not a feminist... just having a bad day is all. I'm sure you all have had plenty of days when you were disgusted by women.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
just curious where you draw the line...
Between art and prostitution. Fantasy and reality. Looking and touching.

Hell, if you're single, or if your partner digs it, whatever. Again, more power to you. It just disgusts me (since this is what started this) when you talk about men or women considering having a stripper gyrate on them a rite of passage on their way to the chapel. It's completely contradictory to the implied intent of marriage. The world is full of (oxy)morons, I suppose.

2knees

If your girl's okay with what you do, more power to you. Theatre, shows, stuff like that are different than strippers (who are glorified prostitutes, IMHO). I'm not a prude. I think the human body is a beautiful thing. I'm just appalled at the hedonism that exists as the norm in our society these days... "It's all about me" has become the motto of the day. It's really very sad.

Be careful when you're ready to get down........ :wink:

soapbox.JPG

Geoff

I'm just appalled at the hedonism that exists as the norm in our society these days... "It's all about me" has become the motto of the day. It's really very sad.

You're posting this on a skiing message board? Pretty much every skier I know is a hedonist. It's a defining trait.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
i think you should stay in the fight and press your point..

why not....
I think I'm just digging myself deeper and deeper... you're all bound to think I'm that "crazy lady", soon, and no one here will want to ski with me. ;)

Bachelor parties just REALLY piss me off.... :angry: Just the thought of them brings out the worst in me.... :(

tjf67

Bachelor parties just REALLY piss me off.... Just the thought of them brings out the worst in me....

Stippers at bachelor parties are more for laughs than anything erotic. The only time stippers are erotic is when your girl is sitting next to you and then, well thats just hot!!