• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter, Dec-13

tarponhead

Date(s) Skied: Sunday December 13, 2011

Ski Area:Hunter, NY

Conditions:packed Powder

Trip Report:

Good stuff today. $36 got you Hellgate top to bottom and Belt parkway. Conditions were pretty darn good, headwall was scraped after a while but much much better then Saturday. Broadway to bottom was money. I'd spend the $ on gas in heartbeat to go tomorrow if I could get the time off of work. Next year it's the big lift card for me. I'm diggin hunter (mid week).

Last edited:

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Agreed Sunday was a good day: Hunter Mountain: 12/11/11

(Are we talking about Sunday?)

2-Parking-Lot.jpg

8-Three-Mountains.jpg

4-Down-Broadway.jpg

6-Xman-Broadway.jpg

Harv-7th-Ave2.jpg

13-Belt-Parkway.jpg

ScottySkis

Date(s) Skied: Sunday December 13, 2011

Ski Area:Hunter, NY

Conditions:packed Powder

Trip Report:

Good stuff today. $36 got you Hellgate top to bottom and Belt parkway. Conditions were pretty darn good, headwall was scraped after a while but much much better then Saturday. Broadway to bottom was money. I'd spend the $ on gas in heartbeat to go tomorrow if I could get the time off of work. Next year it's the big lift card for me. I'm diggin hunter (mid week).
Yes Hunter is Great on midweek !