• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

hunter Jan 10 ... anybody going?

mriceyman

i got that 10$ deal so me and a buddy are goin up in the am. anybody else going to be out there. looks like weather should be favorable.

Bene288

I signed up for this deal at Gore, was thinking of bringing plenty of cash in case it's a scam, but it sounds legitimate from everything I've heard. Should be nice and soft everywhere tomorrow. Enjoy your trip.

legalskier

Friends of mine scored tix to Hunter but they said it sold out very quickly. I'd much rather be doing that than what's on the docket for me tomorrow at work.

mriceyman

ya it was def awhile ago.. im getting fired up. was the west side a go today? i really want to spend some time back there.

mriceyman

Tomorrow is the big day! You are one of the lucky skiers and riders who will be skiing New York’s best mountains for only $10!
Don’t forget to bring the email voucher as well as $10 per person (maximum two per email) as well as your ID to the ticket window of the ski area listed on your voucher.
The weather is looking very good statewide and it will be a great day of skiing and riding.

Remember to check out www.iskiny.com for all your NYS skiing and riding information as well as tickets deals and special events and promotions.

Have fun, ski and ride safely and we will see you on the slopes!

Scott Brandi

President – Ski Areas of New York, Inc.
www.iskiny.com