• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Mtn=EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimG.

Staff member
I epic failed Hunter because Jiminy Peak opened way before them and that bothered me a great deal at the time.

But I had no idea that epic failing Hunter would lead to multiple threads about Hunter. Look at the press they got here! In a weird way I think I did them a favor.

skiersleft

Our dedicated snowmakers ran up to 175 snow guns on the following trails overnight: Nosedive from top to bottom, Lower North Slope, Inspiration, Easy Street, Slalom Hill, Catwalk & Side Street. Today they will continue to make snow on those same trails, with the exception of Easy Street.

Oh yeah they also report 5"-8" of natural over the past 72hrs.
View attachment 6901

Should we move from Killington to Stowe?

skiersleft

Who's we?

I thought your local hill when you're away from NYC is Killington. It's closer to Pittsford than Stowe. And my local hill is Killington. And these pictures make me ask whether we should move closer to stowe.