• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm looking at going to Durango Col.

petemac77

My niece is avid skier and is a student at Fort Lewis college Colorado my connection.Plan on hitting Colorado slopes as frequent as possible.Maybe try and show her up!!Her role model Lindsey Vonn!! haha:daffy:

skiNEwhere

My niece is avid skier and is a student at Fort Lewis college Colorado my connection.Plan on hitting Colorado slopes as frequent as possible.Maybe try and show her up!!Her role model Lindsey Vonn!! haha:daffy:

I moved to Colorado last year, although I've yet to ski south or west of crested butte. If you go to Purgatory or Silverton, you should post a TR!

AdironRider

Wolf Creek is cool in that area. Gets the most snow in CO

Its also flat as a pancake. Like Targhee, they can get to much snow, which is an odd concept. Second the Telluride recco, that place is awesome, and probably where Id be if Jackson didn't exist.

skiNEwhere

I definitely want to hit the wolf, from what I've heard from the locals they have some really good hidden gems and slackcounty. Finding it is the hard part :D

With trail names like "52° Trees" though, how flat can they be?"

I've also heard that their lift system sucks, and looking at their trail map seems to confirm that. A lot of traversing