• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm not ready for ski season yet, but I'm getting there.....

KustyTheKlown

Holy Shit. Sounds like something that Michela or Lindsey Vann would do for Rehab. LOL I think I get the jist of it. She is doing all kinds of different things to balance the muscles.

lol yea, i was definitely the most healthy/athletic person at PT.

most people there were rehabbing major injuries.

at least during my weekly session, i seemed to be the only person there because of mild athletic pain and being proactive about getting ahead of it.

jimk

We already booked a new years week trip to Alpine / Palasades to stay with my friend who had a double hip replacement and is rearing to go.
I skied two days Palisades last March. LOVED IT. Had been there only one day before. Had a guide/friend both days, Really helped enjoyment. Skied half day at Alpine, but in low viz.
chute 75
chute 75 pali.jpg
big blue in background
pali justin.jpg
the scenic old tram
pali tram.jpg
son dropping into the palisades, center
palisades.jpg

Last edited:

EdwinSimmons

I hear ya! Still clinging to those last few warm days and pretending winter is a million miles away. I'm with you on the IPAs, though... gotta be some sacrifices I'm not willing to make! :D