• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It is raining . . .

Moe Ghoul

I limed and fertilized on Tuesday, rain good. Hate to hear about it further north. We'll get that jet stream moving south towards us for some cold canadian air soon enough. On the bright side, enjoy the lower heating bill so far. Only used the house heater twice so far for a coupla hours to test and take the chill off.

Schif

Sunny and nearly 70 here. Its pretty ridiculous, I went out in a t-shirt today

I limed and fertilized on Tuesday, rain good. Hate to hear about it further north. We'll get that jet stream moving south towards us for some cold canadian air soon enough. On the bright side, enjoy the lower heating bill so far. Only used the house heater twice so far for a coupla hours to test and take the chill off.

I'm saving mad loot since I've also had the heater off except for a few 30 minute spurts last week. When I came home from work yesterday...my place was a steamy 74 degrees..

drjeff

There's actually some thought about turning the A/C on here in the office right now :eek: We'd open the window's except that the way the rain is coming down right now, we'd have a bunch of wet rooms/patients feet pretty quickly :rolleyes:

gmcunni

Where have you been? It started last night

i know, i know.. for some reason i didn't really care last night.

i didn't really care this morning when i drove to work.

but now as i look out the window i'm sad. i want to ski, i just want to ski.....

2knees

lol, i like to move it move it.....

to the graveyard never to be posted in again.

Glenn

I wish it was snow. Or at least cold. The snow at Mt. Snow is shrinking away rapidly.

At least everyone who's commented on the rain today at work (when I'm nearby) has said: "Bet Glenn wishes this was snow!" Indeed...indeed I do.

If there isn't skiing to be had..I don't mind the warmth and rain..I'd rather get it out of the way now..and it's nice wearing short sleeves..I'm putting sandals on later to show off my purple toenail..

loafer89

It's raining here in Coventry and it has been since around noon. Maybe we will get enough rain to bring up the local rivers for some kayaking.